Monday, November 22, 2010

"So big… so nice… it's beautiful.
Kim Kardashian's booty is a miracle from the heavens.
Kim Kardashian's booty is like the meaning of life.
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice and big... I wanna crawl between her ass cheeks,
Set up a tent, light a fire, and live there forever. And I wouldn't need nobody else. Just me... Maybe some uhh Slim Jims and just the booty.
And if somebody else moved in, you know, I be like "GET OUTTA HERE!"
But if it was my friends, then I'd say "Hey, come live with me in this booty" because there's that much room there.
And we would just chill.
And maybe start a business selling grilled cheese sandwiches
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice man, I just want to like...
I just wanna bite it, right? But if I bit it really, really hard I don't even think blood would come out.
It would probably be like... milk and honey.
Milk and honey from one ass cheek. And then the other ass cheek, will be filled with like... Blueberry flavoured yoghurt.
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice man, she probably poops red velvet cupcakes.
With the frosting on it.
The expensive kind too that you get from the cupcakery.
It's a cupcake bakery.
Cupcakery.
On the seventh day God rested on Kim Kardashian's booty. Mmmmm
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice, when Jesus saw it he was like "Oh my Dad"
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice, Buddha meditates on it.
Kim Kardashian's booty is so nice, it should have its own religion called:
“Kim Kardashian's booty-ism” and I will be a devout booty-ist.
I will be knocking on your door, every week. Preaching the good word of Kim Kardashian's booty.
Kim Kardashian's booty is almost as nice as Chuck Norris' booty!
Kim Kardashian's booty is more powerful than the illuminati.
Kim Kardashian spread her booty cheeks open and a TRIPLE rainbow came out.
Kim Kardashian could run ten miles, not take a shower and I still would put my face in her booty.
I rubbed Kim Kardashian's booty sweat on my face and it cleared my pimples up
Kim Kardashian's booty man *starts crying* it's *whimpers* itsa *whimpers* it's just so *sobs* It's just so *sobs* I it so *sobs* *cries some more* It's just so tight *sobs*
Kim Kardashian's booty I love you. WINK!"
-TimothyDeLaghetto

No comments:

Post a Comment