Thursday, November 25, 2010

GUYYS! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much~
It's been a hectic few days so I guess I'll start about my week.
On Monday, people came to my house to start sanding my floorboards and took out all the carpet in the house.
So everything was out of the house, except the stuff in Huy's room and my room and the bathroom.
So Monday night I slept in my bed, and my parents slept in the tent.
Tuesday they started staining the floors so we weren't allowed in the house.
I laid down in the hammock outside on the stinking hot day, slowly dying.
But then I went into the garage to watch some Scrubs. Hahahaha
When Dad came home, we went to Glenelg.
There were so many people!
And heaps of volleyball nets up.
Had some Baskins 'N' Robins /drools
Very Berry Strawberry~
After, they took me to Co Hien's because I didn't want to sleep outside (I sound so spoilt, but Huy's sleeping here as well, so he takes me to school and stuff).

On Wednesday I slept over Holly's house =DDDDDDDDDDD
Umm, first we ate some Crunchy Nut cereal, talk and take photos and what not.
Also ate dinner
Didn't do much actually.
Just talked endlessly, hahahaha
Having big rants about people.
Didn't get to sleep until probably around 1 hahahaaa

Holly Anne McCarron (L)

Somehow, all of Holly's clothes fit me perfectly.
Although, I must admit, the denim one was killing me by not letting me breathe.
Also the bottom one was so itchy. >___<

No comments:

Post a Comment