Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ahhhhh, today was epic.
Went to dumplings today because Ian shouted everyone some O_O
But it was going to take awhile for everything to be cooked so Ann, Tina and I went to Muratti's.
I bought Apple Crumble and a chocolate macaroon /drools
By the time we came back, Danny and Jenny were back as well.
And there, sitting on the ground, a gigantic brown bear. FOR ME =D
It is actually so big. It takes up one third of my bed.

Anyway, when we finished food and stuff, I decided to call in Oliver.
At break we tried to have a water fight, but Thay stopped us. D;
Then we had one after school, and a big one at Thien's house.
At the bus stop they were trying to give some new names for my bear.
Thien said "Watermelon"
So when someone asked him if the bear had a name on the bus, of course he said "Watermelon"
<___________<"
On the way to Scouts, Thien and Tina were giving names of food.
Mi Goreng was a popular one for them. But I said no.
Chose Pocky instead =D

No comments:

Post a Comment