Sunday, February 14, 2010

fail hug.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY. for yesterday.

So yesterday had a fair big party at my house with all this Tet stuff. =PP

Yeah Thuy Anh came to my house beforehand at like 4ish? After church that is. And we watched FFXIII trailer, SO GOOD, it was the third time I've seen it but now I understood everything thanks to Thuy =]
Also watched a couple of eps of HIMYM and played some Guitar Hero, then Huy, Khoi and Tuan came and they wanted to COD so Thuy Anh and I went to the living room and watched TV and ate nem nuong.
Then came dinner >=DD

There was a lot of food =D
There was ga chien (fried chicken), nem nuong (uhmm, pork skewers?), banh tet (special CNY food), banh hoi (noodles..?), heo quay (fried pork?) and i forgot what else x]
Yeah played some Rock Band, I don't think it's as good as GH tbh.

Yeah got to about 12 when I went to bed, and I was about to fall asleep whenI realised I didn't finish my English assignment. GAHH! So I stayed up another half an hour finishing it.

Yeah, school was good =]

No comments:

Post a Comment