Friday, February 12, 2010

eww, apricot crumble.

OH GOMENASAI, I haven't blogged in a few days.

Yesterday, I got some special peoples roses for Valentine's Day =]
Oh, and Holly came over after school. We went to Subway for dinner and I ate Subway cookies and Coke Zero, and well according to Holly I was a wee bit hyper. I don't remember anything though.. Just that I kept saying "I like turtles." Which is a bit concerning..

ANYWAY! Today I went to Black's and Ian, Yen and I went to Murrati's
(OMFGYAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)
to buy a cake thing for the new people in our class which is Jenny and Jay. They haven't eaten it yet DD=
They probably think it was poisoned hahahaha =PP

Ohh yeahh, and I bought a new dress yesterday:


Do you like it?
I'm pretty sure Amy has one just like it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment