Tuesday, February 16, 2010

rawrcat.

IT WAS SWIMMING CARNIVAL TODAY

I woke up 15 minutes earlier than usual by the kettle boiling water. Yes, it is that loud.
Yes, I got ready and stuff and wore boardies, two singlets and my shoes that I painted green =D
Also I drew a love heart on my nose and whiskers like a cat. Oh, I had to catch the bus, and two little girls kept staring at me. Like, they moved their heads in my direction and looked at me like this O_O

I got to school and had Maths and then went to Ellis Park to line up for the bus. Though we had to wait like half an hour to get on x]
Took photos and stuff.

Got to AAC and cheered and what not. Ate chips and WAAAY too much Coke Zero. I was in an event, but I felt so self conscience about wearing a bikini, I was less self conscience than Holly though. HAHAHAHA.

Uhmm, talked to Linda and Richard for a long period of time.. Kind of.
Waited for the busses again which took way too long. Also took more pictures.

But here's the bit you'd want to hear. Morriss came last. Hahahahaha, we got raped.



I love Michelle <3





Holly and Steph <3




Yvonne, Richard and Djamila <3

WE LOVE MYCHONNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment