Monday, January 25, 2010

snuggehly, buggehly, puggehly

Wheeyyyy
So today was quite eventful ^^
Better than the rest of the week.
I called Holly this morning at like 10 O_O So early..
And yeah so she came over at like 1 and I didn't expect her to stay hahahhaha I thought she was picking up her books but I'm glad she did come over. =]
We went into my room and ate Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, listened to Glee music and contacted some of her exercise books.
I decorated some of my books with "My Little Pony" ponies, Buzz Lightyear and Spiderman =DD
When it hit 3 we went to Subway for lunch/dinner, 'twas yummy =]
We walked back to my house and I heard "KATHERINE!"
I look around and see Tegan at Lauren's house ^^ So yeah I ran to give her a hug =]
Holly, Tegan, Lauren, Paige and I talked for a bit and stayed at Lozza's. =]

OH OH ! MEEKAKITTY has a new video =DD

ANYWAY
Later today I get to see this cute little, cheeky baby. =D




Baby Chau/Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment