Thursday, January 28, 2010

*kiss kiss rawr*

Ohh SORRY! I didn't blog yesterday but like I actually DID something yesterday YAY!
I went to Holly's and we made a movie (link underneath) and we caught up with some Plympton people =]


So so so so so so I HAD SCHOOL TODAY!
YAAAAAAAY!
Yeahhh I got to school with a bajillion books in my bag and some in my hands, trying to hug people. fail.
So we got to the gym and then our homegroup hasn't changed so my whole homegroup went to room 24 after like 10-15 minutes we realised we probably was suppose to be in the gym hahahaha
So there was like 30 people coming in late and there was an empty row.

Yeahh so my first lesson after recess was Fabric & Textiles, and I wasn't sure who was gonna be in my class. Turns out Mabella, Amy and Jenny are in my class ^^ YAAAY!

Then had lunch. LEGENDARY LUNCH. 
Djamila: *high pitched* "OHMYGOSHTHERE'SANANTONMYHOTDOG!!"

HAHAHAHA. Then went to Maths. Apparently I'm in the Advanced Mathematics class O_O Wasn't expecting that... But we had an awesome teacher
MR. PETTAS
I wish he was our actual teacher.

Mr. Pettas: "What subject do you dislike the most?"
Goes around the room...
Michelle: "...Chinese"
Me: "... Science."
Djamila: "...Maths."
Mr Pettas glares at her
Mr Pettas picks up a ruler
"Do you know what this is?"
Michelle and I: "DISAPRINEEE."
Mr. Pettas: "... This is called MATHS DESTRUCTION."

LOLOLOLOL.
LEGEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment