Monday, January 25, 2010

I like watching my brother play Call Of Duty.

 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG. Hi.
Okaaaay, yeah I'm really bored... So I am going to blog..
I'm just waiting for Brandon to help me with a topic...
I might ask Yvonne.. See what he answer is.
They both said themselves...

Okay, Yvonne is Asian and awesome.. She's a bit crazy as well. Like REALLY CRAZY.
She also has a blog ----> Yvonne's blog =]



Uhmm.. Brandon is also Asian and awesome.. And is a tad weird, but is uber sweet =]
But he doesn't have a blog DD=
He is very literate and he's also very pretty for a boy.

I love them both dearly ♥

Honestly.. I can't wait for school. Especially now knowing Brandon might be in my homegroup =D
And I can't wait to learn French again!
I can't wait to sit on the oval with Michelle, Holly, Steph, Samantha and Djamila.
I can't wait to go to BP with Cameron and Owen.
I can't wait to drink LOL.
I can't wait to scare Katy and Bonnie with my highness on LOL.
I can't wait to hug EVERYONE.
I can't wait for homegroup.
I can't wait to talk to Anthony about Gatsby and Ben 10.
I can't wait to use all my new stationary stuff.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL. AND I DON'T CARE IF THAT MAKES ME A NERD. I'M FREAKING PUMPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment