Sunday, January 31, 2010

hearts are the highest.

Yes, I'm sorry it's been a few days since I've blogged, but nothing very interesting has happened.
Friday - I had Science, English, Jap, Music and French.
Was a good day =]
Made a new friend in my Jap class - His name is Aaron Tran =]
He's very shy, and apparently looks like Danny according to Brandon, Michelle and Holly. =="
However I dislike all my new teachers <_<"

Saturday - Went to Blackfriar's for Saturday school, but to find a mass of Woodvillers come in to our school. So there were like a bajillion people there.
Woodvillers, could you please go back to Woodville High School? Thank you =]
Yeah, but there was no Blacks Viet school so I went to An's house =]
Then we went to her aunty's house for dinner and it was a massive barbecue. SO GOOD. *drools*

I am actually REALLY REALLY excited for school tomorrow =DD

Plus got a new bag ^^







It's like this but it has a lot more brighter colours =D

No comments:

Post a Comment