Friday, January 22, 2010

I like Coke Zero

Yes, so today I was UBER DEVO that Big W ran out of navy shorts ending my chance of wearing shorts to school =="

So... I was walking and talking to my dad yesterday and apparently this is my life plan.
When I finish Uni my mother and father will be retiring and moving to Vietnam <_<"
And apparently I'll get a good job and get a house in GLENELG, one of those million dollar ones. But I said "Nahh, I'll get an apartment with Holly." HAHAHAHA.

Any dedications?
Hmm.. I'll give this to Ferrero Rochers, only because I just ate one and I love them dearly.



They look pretty delicious ey?

For Christmas my family somehow got two big boxes and three small boxes. They're amazing 8D

I'm incredibly bored and there is nothing good on TV, so I'm waiting for GG to DL from my bro's comp ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment