Thursday, January 21, 2010

HIMYM Marathon?

Been watching
How I Met Your Mother.
And I soooooooooo wanna eat some of Victoria's cake *drools* sounds so good.

So lately I've been watching this youtuber called "MEEKAKITTY" <---- Click the link.
Her name is Tessa Violet and I swear she's like a combination of Holly and Olivia. She has Holly's hair colour, craziness and she like talks to strangers and she has Olivia's looks, glasses and she looooves Anime =D

She's also a model, and she's a type of model I would love as my friend. Because she's not bitchy, SHE'S FREAKIN' AWESOME.


One of the videos.



Isn't she hot?

So nothing much for the rest of the holidays, hopefully will be able to go to Elise's annual new year pool party. =DD

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START!

No comments:

Post a Comment