Saturday, January 23, 2010

itderyummy

WHAT UP GUYS?
So the other night I finished reading my book and I had like a couple hours before 1 AM so I was looking through my draws and stuff and I found my Year 7 Magazine. And reading it made me miss Primary School soo much. I also read my Year 7 journal, now the concept of this was every Thursday, Mr. Hewish was fair lazy and made us write about our week for about half an hour. It seems every single week I would be going to Chinatown with Olivia or playing tennis with the Year 7s hhaahahaha!

Anyone remember...
  • When Youn-ho called himself a girl like four times?
  • When Josh stabbed himself with a compass?
  • When Lauren and Josh has that "pineapple" thing?
  • GS?
  • Pyrros always seemed to be crushing leaves?
  • Thomas B always seemed to be in photos?
  • The Nose Pump?
  • THE MURRAYLANDS AQUATIC CENTRE?
  • The shoe-lace-untying thing?
  • HAHA SCIENCE WITH MRS. NIEKEL?
  • Tegan's  birthday party?
  • The legendary high five Olivia and I had?
The others I can't remember, maybe if I read the year 7 mag again I could grasp some more.

So you know what sucks?
I'm not allowed to go to Elise's pool party T^T
*goes emo*

No comments:

Post a Comment