Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ahh okaaayy.
So today I went to Koorong with An, Big Vi and Van =]
We stayed there for like a bajillion hours discussing which bible looks better. Honestly I wanted a white bible. It looks more pure than the rest. LOL. There was this SUPER COOL one that I just fell in love with but it was a Bride's Bible =="

... I still want it though.

Big Vi and Van bought a bible each and I think a devotion book. I LOVE WHAT AN BOUGHT. She bought a poster that said


I ♥ BOYS*
                                 *That love Jesus.


effing lol man.

After An and I walked to Rundle Mall. But to do so we had to walk through Hindley Street. I felt like a slut going through there hahahaha.
We went around looking for assugmeee (i forgot how Hieu spelt it) T-shirts and found some for pretty cheapp at USG. I suggest for you to go there =]

ARGH. I went home by bus with Father. I hate it when he bags out my brother because he's in his seond year of Uni and Tuan has finished, and Van is in her third and stuff. Pissed m off so much.
Also he says I should be a dentist because it's "easy" to be one and you get a lot of money. I don't want to tell him I want to be a musician, or a fashion designer, or something to do with languages ><"

I went for my daily walk around the neighbourhood, it feels good =]
It's my only time with my music ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment