Sunday, October 4, 2009

4th of October 2009.

Hey everyone,
Tonight I'm sleeping at a family friend's house and I really don't know why, I probably should've stayed home with mum so she won't be alone.

Huy and I have gone through two movies so far, we're on our third now. We've watched Fired Up and A Cinderella Story. LOL YVONNE AND MICHELLE. "I am a very appealing person." At the moment we're watching Ghost of Girlfriends past, and I so want to have that driving bed! It's so awesomeee! We've drank a litre of Ice Coffee already, HA!



I tried to take a photo of Huy but he can be a quick one.

Tomorrow, Kathryn, Jenni, Danny and I shall be celebrating Jenni's birthday by going around Adelaide. Hitting town, Glenelg and Marion. Hoping to take them to Secret Beach. There will be defs pictures okayy?

Nothing much left to say, I'm sad there's not more Ice Coffee.
TaTa For Now.

xx optimusPRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment