Monday, October 5, 2009

5th of October 2009


Hola everyone,
Today was eventful, an amazing day with amazing people. Last night I slept at 1:30 am because I was talking to people on MSN. I had to wake up at 8 o'clock in the morning, still very tired. I got home and got ready for the day, had everything to go to the beach. Jenni, Kathryn and I caught the bus to town to take a photo.






69 days, powering Wang Wang and Funi.



Kathryn, Jenni, Danny and I caught a tram to Glenelg, and looked for Jenni's cave:


PHAIL.

Since we didn't find it, we went to Secret Beach. I was the only one that swam, because "those" people are a big bunch of meanies. I got out and dried out on the rocks. I talked to Danny for awhile and started falling a sleep (on him). Soon enough he woke me up and we started going back down to the beach and i wrote "HBD Jenni" and took photos.


Soon, we went to Marion, watch (500) Days of Summer *btw it's a depressing movie* and Jenni cried a lot. I won't give any details about other stuff, but I am so effin' tired. I think I'm going to have an early nights sleep, tonight.

xx optimusPRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment