Friday, October 2, 2009

The first blogs of many.

G'evening minnasan,
yeah okay, I never really keep up with blogs, and I've probably phailed my journal for english but I'm going to give this a go.

Okay I have a lot of friends, and it may be hard to keep up but hopefully you'll do better than Kathryn (my best friend). Look, you should be able to remember her!

Today, I went to Glenelg with Holly, Michelle, Djamila and Owen. Owen didn't know that Holly was back from America so he was in for a real shock. *Owen and Holly are dating at the moment* We had some lunch at MacDonalds, because we're cheapp then I took them to Secret Beach *Dun, dun, DUNNN* Nahh, Secret Beach is the best beach in the world, because there are rocks to climb (; Michelle and I had to climb barefooted and we were in a lot of pain after, LOL!


Secret Beach on the rocks.



We then went back to Holly's *minus Owen* and started prank calling people because Michelle had to waste her credit, so if you got a strange call on the 2nd of October 2009 that involved words: "Touch me" "I'm horny for you" or "Hello" in sexy voices, that was most probably us.

xx optimusPRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment