Saturday, May 14, 2011

no i won't he-si-tate

SORRY I HAVEN'T BLOGGED LATELY.
Blogger spazzed out like some psycho on drugs.

Yesterday, I went to Ctown with Kathryn, Holly and Tegan. And maaaan was it an epic night
Firstly, Holly and I headed to Kathryn's house and we did some henna on my arms, I think I'm a bit addicted...



So by the time Tegan came, we went to catch the bus to CHINATOWN!
Don't remember what we did first... But might have been to play piano on one of those "Play Me, I'm Yours" pianos and we were happily singing Halo until this old man came up to me and said
"Don't you think what you're doing is a bit rude? These lovely women are trying to play violin, and you are playing the piano and distracting them."
So we stopped and left pissed off.
Who busks near a piano that is there to be played by civilians? WAS SO PISSED OFF MAN
Even the people behind us said the same thing.
Anyway, after that we went to Bun Chef, roamed around for a bit then had dinner at Lucia's =D
Was awesomeeee, and there was this quite attractive young man working there.
I "bumped" into him on my way out. =P
After we were quite full, but Holly wanted to buy something sweet at Coles, but beforehand I got a major case of the hiccups, and everytime I laughed I would like hiccup and then get embarrassed.
Also went to the mechanical horse rides near the Subway and Holly went on a ride then I just sat on it, and got told off by Security -____-

We went to the Asian Grocery near Bun Chef, and Kathryn found those canned Grass Jelly
And said "Holly, I will buy this for you, but you have to drink ALL of it"
Holly agreed due to her lack of water intake.
OH MY GOSHHH, IT WAS SOOOOOO BLLOOOODDDYYYY FUNNY
I've never heard Holly say the F word that many times before.
She had to drink it all and she haaated it.
"OH MY GOSH WHAT THE F*#$ IS THIS LUMPY SHIT IN HERE?!"
Looked like she was gonna throw up, but it was too funny
After that, we went back to the piano and luckily no one was there to tell us off.
Then we went back to Kathryn's and did some more henna =3
That was funny too! Because Holly was like graffiti-ing Tegan's tummy so Tegan got her revenge on Holly's tummy and after ten minutes I asked Holly
"Oh wait, aren't you suppose to be lifting up your shirt for drama?"
And she was like
"F*#$ F*@# F*$#! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!"
And Tegan, Kathryn and I were laughing our heads off from her realisation.
EPIC NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment