Thursday, May 12, 2011

why you make me cry?

HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR AGES, SORRY

Yesterday had Open Night, it was quite good.
After school I went into town with Holly to buy some things, get some food and then see Brandon.
Caught up with Djamila and Michelle to go to my house...
There was another weirdo on my bus again... I swear Michelle and Djamila attracts weirdos on my bus!
Yeah, so we went to Wendy's to grab some ice-cream, and here's the awesome thing:
Michelle ordered a fundae which is in a small container and the chick thought we said a sundae so she started making the huuuuge sundae and I was like "No no no! She said a fundae!" and the chick replied "Shit... Well any of you want a free sundae?" And we were like "HELL YEAH"
Hahahahaha!
After we went to my house, and stayed in my bed for quite awhile looking at pictures and listening to old recordings on phones and then we were off to Open Night!
Stayed in the Jap room, then music, then food, music, Jap. BLEGH!
Mr. Rogers was hounding Mabella and I about the harmonies for the musical, pissed me off sooo much!
Gonna have "A kissing and a hugging and a lovin' and a wait 'til my Bobby gets home" stuck in my head FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. Not even the normal tune, the harmony!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment