Wednesday, March 23, 2011

su-pa base

I was pretty sad that the Hause thing was cancelled =(
Would've been so much fun!
Let me explain...
At YG we have made our small groups to even smaller groups, and in my group is Kevin, Truc and I. We planned to have an outing that's at Hause baking brownies and making pasta, but unfortunately it's been cancelled because Kevin didn't tell him parents D;
HOWEVER, Huy my wonderful brother knows that I wanted to go so he's taking me to the movies ^___^
We're going to go watch the Adjustment Bureau. LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME.

Been so busy today! So glad I ate all my food during Homegroup, or I would've dieeed!
Had singing during recess and training during lunch. Barely got to see Brandandino D;

Oh, and guess what?!

This is my chocolate jar, it was empty...
Not anymore! Filled with Slim Shadies =D

No comments:

Post a Comment