Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Had another game of Volleyball today and we were versing Brighton.
Lost all three sets. Yum.
First set: 13-25
Second set: 16-25
Third set: 21-25
It was soooo funny, because my coach Dani said this after the first set
"Okay, let's face it, we're doing shit but the other team isn't good either. The fat girl just thinks they are top, but they're not. So the girls in grey they can kind of hit and that fat girl is a good setter. And don't send the ball to the slut, see the one pulling her wedgie out. Okay, got it?"
FREAKING LOL MAN
So during the second set I said to Strali.
"Hey Strali, what's lettuce in Viet?" and she had a full confused expression and I whispered
"Sa lut."
So I was full yelling "LETTUCE OFF COURT" and "LETTUCE IN THREE."
And stuff like that
In the last set, I was constantly rapping the first verse of Super Bass by Nicki Minaj (obsessed with it) and we did pretty well. Haahahaha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment