Monday, March 14, 2011

No triangles, please.

Hey! So since today is a public holiday I got Djamila, Michelle, Yvonne and Holly to come over. =D
Julia couldn't because she had soccer /waves fist
Anyway, I got up and got ready around ten-ish and the girls were to meet up in town at 10:30AM. It was getting close to 11:30AM and I was getting a bit worried. I texted Michelle and she replied "I HATE YOU KATHERINE TRAN. SO BLOODY MUCH"
I was honestly a bit scared of what I might did. So I called her, and apparently they like just got on to the bus and there was some pedo on their bus. Hahahahaha!
Never catch the 265 or 263 to my house guys.
Yeah, they eventually got to mine, and we bought food then ate it.
Thought of some ideas for the commercial video we're making for this Bubzbeauty contest.
Then Holly came, and we basically chilled, danced and sang old songs in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment