Saturday, March 12, 2011

I freaking hate j-bombs

They eat me up inside and make me want to die. Subtly makes me doubt our friendship you hoebag.
Yeah, been pissed off today ever since scouts. Literally wanted to grab my bag and walk out the door because of what Thien did. Too far man. Everyone just laughed, like they always do.

Today has been a day of food
Shared Alla Panna and an ice cream sundae with Jenny today
After YG we all headed off to Cold Rock
And dinner was steak.
Made my day the slightest bit better, but only ever so slightly.

Also met the new German exchange student from my school today, she came to scouts with Thithi and then went to YG and Cold Rock with me.
She's nice, and respectful and SO FREAKING HOT. She has a reeaaallllyy good body (in my perspective). I wish I had her body. She fell in love with Miles. As does everyone else that meets him.

No comments:

Post a Comment