Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Stupid Smurf Tigers

HEY
So yesterday I went to Scouts ^___^
Got to see the BPS BUBS except Jenny D;
We painted SA locations/landmarks for the Jamboree
Then we walked to Atlantic <___<" SO FAR
Borrowed some movies and walked back to the Scout Hall
I painted a bit more and then we got a break so we walked to Ann's house and Ian rode there.
I rode back with Ann's bike while the rest ran. Hahahaha
Around five Danny and I rode down to the fish and chip shop to buy chips and gravy.
They were delicious.
Also went down to Coles and Ian's shop to buy junk food.
Got back and it was about 6 or 7.
O_O
We ate all the chips and oreos and then Danny, Han and I went to go get some pizza at Marcellina's realising we didn't need to walk to Atlantic <___<"
We got back and ate the pizza and watched random stuff, and then I had to leave...
We also walked to Thien's at like 9:30PM so I was freaking out because it's Kilburn.
ANYWAY
Might do this again on Saturday if parents are letting me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment