Monday, December 13, 2010

So on Saturday night I went to Sam's Christmas/Launch party. But I'll blog about that when I have pictures =]

Today, I went out with a fairly huge amount of people.
Lauren
Elise
Tegan
Jodie
Hannah
Kayla
Tom
TJ
Cameron
Josh
Younho
Sam
Clayton
et moi

I went to Lauren's and then we walked too Tegan's and waited for ages because Tegan was putting on sunscreen and then Elise came and we were half an hour late.
We met everyone at Weigal and after a long awkward moment we started walking to Kmart and then to Hungry Jack's
<___<"
After Hungry Jack's we walked back to Weigal and hanged out there for the rest of the time.
This may seem gross
But there was a dead bird hanging from a tree.
It was fairly gross but it was Lauren, Cameron, Sam, Younho, Elise and basically everyone else there's mission to get the bird down.
It took a long time and a few objects thrown like waterbottles, thongs and sticks for it to come down.
And when it did, Lauren taunted some people and then she buried it.
RIP bird
ALSO Tegan sat on me for most of the time. Most painful thing ever since my thighs are sore from the party <___<"
Anyway it came to about 4:30PM and everyone started leaving
Had a wonderful day =]
Sorry this may be kind of boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment