Friday, July 16, 2010

year six english

Falling in Love

I'm in love........ I can't believe it but I'M IN LOVE. I've always loved her but now she loves ME! We are going to the disco together but I don't know if I should go with her or not. My friends say not to but she is too beautiful to say no. She has beautiful blonde hair, perfect blue eyes and is very slim. The party's in a cave. I go to Rechie Beach High. My love (Bianca) is the most beautiful girl in the whole school. There's one more week until the disco. I walking back home from a tired day of school. Trying to avoid Bianca so I have more time to think of my choice. While I'm walking someone calls "Jerry!" "Oh No" I thought "It's Bianca!" I stop walking and stopped to a halt. "Oh Hi Bianca" "Oh Jerry so do you want to go to the disco with me?" she says puffing. "Um......... yeah okay sure I'll pick you up about 7" "Okay, Love you!" She kisses me on the cheek. When I come home I pat my dog Woofter. 3 days later a new girl starts at our school. She is beautiful she has long brown hair and nice brown eyes and her name is Sarah. When I go to my locker and I see Bianca and her gang calling Sarah names and pushing her when she fell down, Bianca and her friends just left. I walked up to Sarah to help her pick up her books. When I gave her books to her I felt tingerling feeling everywhere in my body. She says "Thanks.........," "It's Jerry," "Thank you Jerry." I ask her straight away without thinking "There's a dance this Friday I was wondering if you would go with me?" Sarah said "Um........ okay." I walk outside to look for Bianca. I find her and say "Bianca I can't go to the dance with you." Bianca absolutly shocked "WHAT! I took up corage to go up to and ask you to go to the dance with me this is such a stupid dare!" I was suprised of what she said especially about the dare. I said "What dare? This was all a dare!" And I walked off. It's Friday night and and I went to the caves and there was food and punch and also music. I saw Sarah wearing a nice blue singlet and a orange sarong. I walked up to her and said "C'mon I know a place that's really cool" "Wanna come?" "Yeah okay." We climb up the rock next to the caves. I hold her hand and say "Sarah when I touched hand I had a really happy feeling and I really like you." "That happened to me to and I feel the same way." We slowly kissed each other on the lips. I'm glad that I got my first kiss with Sarah. We got off the rock and in the damp sand, left by the falling tide, were two set of footprints leading off towards the distant caves together holding hands. THE END.

Yeeah, it's a nice story but some of my grammatical errors are hilarious, and I'm pretty sure I forgot to write in past tense LOLOL!

Another thing:
I wrote about Kathryn's birthday party and there's this one paragraph that I laughed at sooo much.

When dinner was ready we had it. We had butter chicken, spag bol, pies, chicken wings and chicken fingers. Tegan didn't like any of the food so she had Mac Cheese.

Pretty much all for nowww
I'll write tomorrow perhaps.
I'm going to Holly's and we're going to make another movie, because it's been a whole term hahaha.
And then I have YG and after I'm going out with 4.5A for dinner and to watch Toy Story 3 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment