Thursday, July 15, 2010

So last night I had a very strange dream...

I was next door with Riley but for some reason the room looked like Big Vi's living room and Riley, Susan and I were playing Monopoly. Soon I had to leave to go to Vietnam and when I left the room I was in the plane sitting in my seat. However there was only Me and Co Hien and in between us was two empty seats which was suppose to be my brother and my mum's seats but the plane started moving without them, and I was freaking out soo much.

I was at the airport in Vietnam and I had to wait a few hours and then mum and Huy came out of the gate saying that they were late for the other plane flight.

Then they disappeared again T^T and my aunty came with a motorcycle to drive me to her house which was like a few seconds.

Then I was at Adelaide High but it was in Vietnam, and it didn't have any carpet, it was concrete everywhere and all the kids spoke English and they were playing Thirteens and they were teasing me =(
And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment