Monday, June 28, 2010

nootella.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
TOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUU.

Yeah, it's Linda's birthday today =DDDD

I went to town after school with my mum today =]
We went shoe shopping!
I didn't buy any shoes though. There are many wonderful shoes I'd like to buy just the cost of them is too much <_<"
We did order a pair of boots. =D
I shall be wearing them to the Mid Year Party ;)
Also bought a new necklace, because I left my old one at camp T^T, I also left my bracelet there as well!
But this one is quite wonderful. It's a sterling silver cross and I also got a small love heart as well. I loooove it!
I'll probably make a new bracelet soon, it's just that I don't have any colourful string =/

But yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, main point of this blog is because of Linda.

Oh, wonderful lovely Linda (L)_________(L)

LOL! I sound so stalker-ish.


No comments:

Post a Comment