Sunday, June 27, 2010

angels brought me here.

Linda told me to blog about something interesting.
I don't think she realises how difficult that task is..

HMMM!

I guess I should tell my FUTURE PLANS/
- Tomorrow is Linda's birthday, YOU BETTER LIKE MY PRESENT, LINDA. Lol jk, it's very bad.
- Going shoe shopping tomorrow with Mum.
- Thursday night, I'm planning to make cupcakes for Brandon so then he'll come to school on Friday.
- Friday, I wanna go photoboothing.
- Saturday, I have band practice around 2 and then the party starts at 5:30 =DD
- Monday, catching up with Kathryn and Tegan I think and Riley's coming to Adelaide =]
- Friday to Sunday, YG camp at VH! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
- Have to go to the movies with Tegan, Livvy and Holly sometime.
- Friday to Sunday is Scout sleepover...
- Need to catch up with Linda also.

Probably not very interesting, sorry Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment