Tuesday, April 27, 2010

you're still in my mind.

Ahh, why at am I at home so early, you ask?
Well I am currently at home, sitting mon my bed listening to music.
Oh and Michelle is sleeping on my bed also.

So todaaaay, school finished at 1 because of Open Night...
I caught the bus with Michelle, Steph, Jenna and Josh into town.
I needed to by fabric for my sexy boxer shorts =3
And Michelle went to Borders to buy a cook book.
Then we headed down to Morning Glory down Charles Street.
We were all ready to go take photos and even paid out money,
BUT THEN THERE WAS AN ALARM GOING OFF!
It was really loud, I can still hear it in my ears.
We still wanted to take pictures and we waiting for like 5-10 minutes or so
But then we started freaking out, and asked for a refund and like sprinted out of the place.
I was quite unhappy that I couldn't take pictures =(
We went down the the DJ foodcourts and bought sushi at Genki Roll
I still like Cherry Blossom is better >=)
Then I got a text from Brandon complaining about the alarm going off near his building, I LOL'ed.

Now, there is still another 15 minutes until I need to wake up Michelle...
Unfortunately we have to get there like 4:30? WHAAAT?
So earrlyyyy <_<"
I might blog later, about my night.
We'll see =]
I wanna head off to the Art room and take pictures again =3







*Can you imagine no love, pride, deep fried chicken?


No comments:

Post a Comment