Thursday, April 29, 2010

one freaking hundred.

Sooooo, yesterday I had the best time, Hahahahaha.
I got there about 5 (oops half an hour late =S)
Got to the Jap room and started watching Ponyo with Mr. Nesbitt, Mrs. Popovic and Mrs. McSporran. n__n
Josh came into the room and we attempted to find Michelle, thinking Com Tech would be in the Tech Building, but it wasn't.
We walked around the quadrangle and then saw Yvonne, Amy, Katy, Sandra and other people coming. Freaking ran down the ramp and like jumped Bonnie, Hahahaha.
Went back to the Jap room, watching more Ponyo.
Katy and Yvonne came and we did some calligraphy, and then origami.
Then like that *snaps fingers* it was 6:30.
So we went to get food, took a couple of pictures..
Went to Home Ec, didn't get any food went to Com Tech, it was in the art area <_<"
Saw Brandon =3 Gave him a hug and we talked for a bit.
Went back to Jap, and played with that cup and ball. Then Amy was really high.
Kinda bummed around for awhile and then went home.

Todayy was pretty good.
French; Richard was really 'tired' and I was actual tired and almost fell asleep.
Science; watched a video and Holly and I danced to the music =3
Fabrics; Started my boxers and I'm almost finished =D
Maths; Bleghhhh, easy and pretty good only because of Michelle and Linda though. Hahahhaah (L)


I found a ladder in my stockings D;
It's so longgggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment