Sunday, April 18, 2010

such a pathetic reason, sir.

Ohhh, sorry I haven't blogged since.. Saturday morning?

On Saturdayy Truc picked me up from my house and picked up Khoi and An to go to church. We filmed
a bit with Tansy, so embarrassing ==" AND HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SEE IT?!
Then Truc, Khoi, An and myself went to Chinatown to go eat at Sushitrain, I wanted to try AB though D;
Anyway, An and I got 20 bucks each and spent all of it on sushi and Gelatissimo... WOW.
Then then, we all went to Cibo and talked and stuff while Truc was planning the YG schedule.
After that we went to Billy Hyde music to play with electric drums, keyboards and guitars.
MAN THAT PLACE IS FUN.
Then we walked across the road and went to Koorong and waited for Jon =]]

Was a pretty good day =D
And Sam came YG ^^ Which was greeeat
And so did Kevin =PP LOOOOL!

Today had church, and An came n__n
Chris talked about Samson, and man if Samson was in this century he would probably be just like
BARNEY STINSON.
After the talk we had some delicious food, and then had a loud jam session. Hahaha, so much funnn =D

Got school tomorrow, I'm like the only one happy about it? =]
Hate being stuck at home for so long <_<"

*I got this from a friend's friend's tumblr, and fell in love with the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment