Saturday, April 24, 2010

i walk this ronery road, arone, arone.

Ahhh, so some good events in the last few days?
Uhh well Holly came over yesterday, and we got dumplings from my next door neighbour (L)__(L)
And went to Nando's and Coles for some more food ><"
Then we made an unfinished parody of 'Perfect Two'
And made a new blog =DDD -----> RANGASIANblog

I think it's pretty good =] Better than this blog anyway.

So today I went to Blackfriar's earlier than usual ready to catch the bus with An to O'Connell
to buy my first AB =DD
Yeah we bussed it, and Quinn was also on the bus.
We walked to North Adelaide Burger Bar and bought our ABs.
Also bought Iced Chocolate from Paesano's (L)__(L)
My review on the AB:
It's really nice but it's not as good as everyone says it is ><"
And it made me feel REEALLLLYYYY fat after =="
I didn't even finish it. I had like a third of the chips left and ate the meat.
But to burn off the carbs, An and I walked back to Blacks and I felt a bit better =]

What a fatsooooo. T^T















YAY, for An's phone camera quality =D

And I haven't eaten dinner because I'm so full =="
ANYWAYS, I'm freaking tired. So I'm offffff, BYEEE RACSAGADAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment