Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YESTERDAY.

I went to Yorke Peninsula with my family, 'twas alright. A bit boring.
We went to Port Wakefield, Adrossan, Moonta Bay and Wallaroo.
Swam for a bit.
AND CHRIS FLEW =O

Some photos that I promised to put up:

This is Chris, he can fly. And he is very good at CoD6.

Adrossan, its water is creepy.

TODAY

Today, I went to the bay with the family. Actually we went to Ding Hao first, VERY YUMMY.
Went in the water but like up to my ankles ahahahaha
But I saw Kathryn, Jenni and Kayla in the water and I like stood there and they ran and got me wet ><"
BUT WHY WAS ONLY MY SHORTS WET?!
Anyway, met some of their friends from Glenunga pretty cool.
Went home borrowed books from WT Library.
HUY BORROWED A BOOK. He was shocked as well ahahaha. He borrowed "The Da Vinci Code." I read a bit, sounds pretty good. I hope he enjoys it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment