Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I hate rude boys.

Was on my walk today with my parents and these two cars were driving very slowly down my street and they had their hazard lights blinking.
One of the tyres of the front car was totally finit and it was seriously pretty much driving on it's rims.
The car behind was obviously with the car but their car was fine.
Since the popped tyre was on the other side of where we were walking we obviously would look to see what has happened and then one of the guys from the back cars said "Why don't you take a picture mate? It'll last longer."
Man, just wanted to go home because they were so rude.
Was tempted to say "Sorry if we were concerned about what has happened to your car... Jerk."


Made this during French.
Got 19 and a half out of 20 for my French oral test.
Easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment