Friday, February 25, 2011

Just read Kimbo's and Jasmine's blogs. Man they have things to say. Me on the otherhand, not so much.
But it has given me motivation to actually blog. 

It's Friday though, which is good because that means TOMORROW IS SATURDAY, YEAH!
Get to see that hoeface I call my best friend.
And my face is going to get drawn on as well... I lost two games in a row of Thirteens.
BLEGH, NEVER PLAYING EVER AGAIN.
But, expect photos, guys.

Yeah, I found a bruise on my shin and my ribs are sore...
Do I sleepwalk and bash through my house or something?
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Last French lesson was prettyyy goooood, I got 19/20 for my conjugating verbs test. I even got an applause =D
But yeah, me and Jasmine was just constantly talking about headphones, Obey clothes, Hause and other Urban Streetwear type stuff.

By the way, I'm getting these two hats from fagface soon. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment