Monday, December 6, 2010

It's all fun and games

Dear________, you have a cute ______. If we were in a room together i would_________. Me and you should _______. If you hugged me i would________.You are _________. I'd get your name tattooed on my _________.


Dear Danny Dinh, you have a cute yellow car. If we were in a room together i would bash you. Me and you should never say those three words. If you hugged me i would slap you. You are a whore. I'd get your name tattooed on my ass where you belong.


This is a joke.
I don't actually mean this. But it's pretty good if he were my mortal enemy.



Dear Katherine, you have a cute faggot bison. If we were in a room together i would yell “DON’T COME NEAR ME, I’M ALLERGIC TO DOGS!” Me and you should always say those three words “I hate you”. If you hugged me i would be like “OH SHIT! A DOG’S ATTACKING ME!” You are a bitch. I'd get your name tattooed on my shaved head.

No comments:

Post a Comment