Sunday, October 31, 2010

peditions flame

Sooo yesterday was good =]
I'll skip school because it was the usual...
When school finished, me Thien and Kevin bussed it to An's because Danny, Ian, An and Dinh ditched school <___<"
Yeah, we got ready for the party!
Ian and Danny went as the Joker.
Kevin went as the Hulk.
Ann went as Michael Jackson
AND I WAS OPTIMUS PRIME =D
When we got to church and we hanged a bit and took some photos at the photo shoot place. It was so awesome!
Then we ate food.
So many awesome costumes!
I'll put some photos up later
Some of the most memorable was:
Jaime and Tansy - Avatar chicks
Ben - Silver Surfer (Full painted his whole body silver)
Thuy Anh - Wall-E
Alden - Mario
Alex - Luigi
Alfred - Boo the Ghost
Hannah - Toad
Em Why - Mad hatter
Big Vi - Edward Scissorhands
And now I have a mental blank

Anyway, when we finished eating we played some games =D
We played the Hannah Banana game first which was the name game
The electric shock game where I had to hold this guy's hand, it's so funny because he's so quiet.
The ball game which was really awkward because we had to pass the ball by holding them by the elbows or and then the knees.
Human Fooseball
Dodgeball
And this one where we had to run over people's legs
Hahahahaha

Then we had a break to eat more and then we had the message and some singing and the winners announced for the costume competition.

Danny left around 9:45 ish and I stayed until midnight O_O
I stayed cleaning up and trying to sleep on the ground but I was listening to Richard's wonderful piano playing.
Was a really great night =D

No comments:

Post a Comment