Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh anonymous formspringer, you have motivated me!
So, today I was at school, basically alone.
Michelle was sick today and Djamila was getting her braces.
English was alright because I had Holly =D
We had a sub so I was watching Scrubs and Holly and I took some webcam shots with the boys in the BG.
Honestly, I tried.

Singing was good today, I attempted the harmony of Hallelujah, and failed.
Missed out on Volleyball though =(
After recess I had Japanese, which I kind of dreaded because Michelle and Djamila are the people I sit next to.
But it was okay, because Natalie wasn't there either so I sat next to Katy =D
Mr. Nesbitt let us start a new film project =D
In my group there is: Michelle, Djamila, Katy, Natalie, Yuh, Monika, Jack and Minh Tan
We're called Power House =D

Which one looks better?
Left or right?
Fancy or Bold?

Also, I went Tumblr crazy last night

No comments:

Post a Comment