Saturday, October 16, 2010

i remember symposium...

So today I got to see my Blackfriar bubs! Yayayayay
Well, not really actually.
I pretty much hanged out with Huy most of the time. Hahaha
Danny, Jenny, Thien and Tina went to watch a movie at Picadilly.
So me and Huy went to the Chip place down Prospect and bought some chips and gravy. I also bought some apple crumble from Muratti's =DDDDDDD
When we had break we played Thirteens =D
I lost one game and got flicked, grinded, pounded and slapped all together about 49 times O___O
Stupid eight of spades.
Then went to Scouts, and then we went to Coles to see if we can get some free chocolate bars there, but there were none left...
At Scouts, it was so funny. We were playing this game were there were chairs everywhere and someone was blinded folded and the other people in the team leads them to the green door.
Well we got Danny to be blindfolded and we got him to be rammed into tables and chairs, but we had to do push-ups so we tried to lead him correctly. But he kept punching and kicking the air like a huge idiot.
Also he started spinning around I was laughing so hard, I started to cry. Rofl
Need to start having pictures about these things. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment