Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh-Type

HEY THERE GUYYYYSSSS
So Monday and Tuesday I did nothing except watch things... And eat.
Wednesday, I went one step further and cleaned my room... Yaayy....
And then Wednesday night was pretty funny hahaha
It was my family's turn to host bible study and this little girl called Annie came along.
She's really cute, but I really wanted to watch Glee.
I had in the background while we were talking. Man does she talk alot.
Anyway, I now know that she has a boyfriend called Noah and a lot of girls like him and that apparently he hasn't been at school because his mum is sick and that he kissed her on her temple, and she didn't like it, because she doesn't like kissing.
Then she starting asking questions about my friend Danny and I wrote it out to him.

So today I went to Marion with Holly, her dad and her little brother Elliot.
We found this amazing shop, but it's a secret ;)
Then we bought food and stuff then went back to hers. We were sitting in the car contemplating what to do, and we decided to see Tegan =D
We all caught up with the goss =]
Then Tom, TJ, Younho and Clayton came to Tegan's as well and we all went to Wendy's. It was so great to see them again ^___^









No comments:

Post a Comment