Saturday, September 11, 2010

look, a ferp.

Okaaay, so I have to blog about two things today.
About my day yesterday with Michelle and Djamila. And todaaay.

Well yesterday I woke up at like 7AM, stupid alarm clock. There's something seriously wrong with my phone.
It keeps setting an alarm at 7AM when I set it at 9:50AM and it still goes. It went at 7 and 7:20AM
Freaking pissing me off. And when you turn it off, it still goes! GARRGHHH
Anyway, I woke up pretty early like 9ish and got changed and yadda yadda yadda.
Mum said I had to catch he bus to town because Huy needed the car for Uni. -____-
Making me late.
I met Michelle and Djamila at David Jones. Seeing them, I felt incredibly happy, I dunno... Maybe I love them =P
Yeah we bought some things...
Tissues for my runny nose
RIBBON
And some other stuff for Michelle
OH and a burger :$ I was a bit peakish.
AND we saw Linda, Jasmine, Strali, Kimbo, Lyn and Vivien as well. And they were looking foine.
Yeah, we bussed it back to my house... And I kinda wish we didn't catch the 263.
I was in the middle of a conversation with Michelle and this guy behind us just starts saying things to us like:
"That's a triconiam."
"I'm a beef cow."
"Bond, James Bond."
Man, we were so freaked out.
We were so glad when we got off the bus, we just cracked up with laughter.
We bought some things at the news agency and Coles then headed to my house.
We made some Carbonara and then took some photos outside because it was really nice and my grass is really greeen ^____^
And then in my room as well. Hahaha



Okay, so today I woke up early again -______-
And got changed and so on. I decided to wear something nice because today is the last day of nice weather until the end of next week.
I went to school and we got some AB (free day from non-junk food) and did "work"
Went to Scouts and did our usual thing.
YG was pretty good tooo.
Then with Khoi, Huy and Phuc we were driving home when we decided to go to the show because Nam texted me that it was free entrance at six. 
We to the closest entrance; nup.
Next one; Another no
Last one; No again.
Ouch.

1 comment: