Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just enjoy the show.

I WENT TO THE SHOW TODAY =D
It was SUPERCALAFREAKINGAWESOME!

I woke pretty early today like 9ish so I watched some eps of Rules of Engagement on my laptop until it reached about 11.
I got changed and stuff then Mum dropped me and Huy to the showgrounds.
BTW I went with my YG.
We waited there for Truc, Jon, Leo, An, Kevin, Gia Huy, Tuan, Thuy, Van, Chris and Khoi. There also this couple that came that I've never met. Ray (girl) and Julian.

We got in and everyone was sooo excitedd.
Firstly we ate. I ate a Dagwood dog and chips, they were excellent.
Then we all head off to the Milk Bar which was like a room full of dairy products with TESTERS!
Favourites: Ash Brie and the Coon toastie (wasn't a tester but was really good.)
Then we went to the Taste Tent (L)____(L)
We stayed there for like an hour trying many many foods.
Favourites: the Curry, Salt and Pepper Squid and the Caramel fudge.
OH! And the Adelaide United stall were giving free Smarties boxes and stickers. So Leo and Kevin stole heeeapss and we took stickers and stuck them on everyone's back =P

After we went to the Jubilee hall and the lights were out hahaha. But it was too cold to stay outside so we just huddled there near the entrance.
Then An, Leo and I parted away from the group to look around the hall and then eventually found the other guys again. We found this epic hat shop.
Kevin bought a Luigi hat
Van bought a Mario hat
Thuy bought a Wario hat
And Khoi bought a Toad hat.
IT WAS SO EPIC
I bought a Panda beanie (with mittens) and Chris bought a lion one and it really suits him, like WHOA.

Anyway after that we headed off to the rides!
I went on the Breakdance or something like that, and I saw TJ! I felt so happy to see him, because I haven't seen him in sooooo long. I miss the Plympton peoples right now...
Yeah, it was alright, but now my ears feel weird.
Then I went on the Techno Jump.
Now that is a good oneee.
And lastly I went in the Tomb Raider which was pretty much everyone except Chris.
Pretty good, but not worth ten dollars. Hahaha

People I saw today were:
Jenny and HanSam
Bridget and her friends
Jomar, Plim, Johnny and other people
TJ and his friends
Bunches of Asians that I know of but don't actually know.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos, however JON BETTER SEND THEM SOON.

I have one of my hat though =]

No comments:

Post a Comment