Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey thereee~
Today, I woke up late about 10 minutes late and I had to do a million errands.
I got changed really quickly, I didn't even choose a proper outfit.
I put the cupcakes I made yesterday in containers and remembered to bring a candle.
I also put up the washing, all in twenty minutes. Pretty pro, right?
Mum drove me to school, and I was very excited. But she ruined the mood by asking about my grades.
I got to school and Danny, Huy, Jenny and I caught the bus into town.
We met up with Thien and Tina and we all looked around at shops for a bit.
I saw Michelle =DDD and I talked to her for a bit, and when I finished everyone was gone <_<"
I didn't want to look like a huge idiot just in case it was a practical joke they were doing so I walked to Cherry Blossom and bought some sushi. And then I saw them walk into Smiggle so I kicked Danny as a greeting. We went to Toys 'R' Us after ^_____^
I was hugging many Optimus Prime toys. They're soooooo awesome, I wanted to cry because I couldn't have them =(
We then went to photoboothing, haaaaaa. It was hilarious
And cbs scanning or whatever
Let's just saw we drew a Smurf penis where Danny's mouth is like :O
Then we went to EB Games, Spotlight and Shin Tokyo. I was disappointed to find that Shin Tokyo doesn't have Samurai Champloo, not that I would buy it... I just wanted to know it was there, just in case I did one day buy it. Which I wouldn't anyway.
We bought some food at the Myer foodcourt and Danny's such a fatty.
He ate two McDoubles, a Mac Snack Wrap AND A MCFLURRY. That boy is going to die very soon.

Then we caught the bus back to school, looool. We had fifteen minutes left =D

Yeeah, that's basically my day.
I know this probably doesn't make sense because I'm blogging this on a Sunday and I went on a Saturday, but I was about halfway through last night and Dad told me to get off, so I had to. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment