Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kiche? How Cliché.

So today is my official last day of freedom, if you can call "can't go out" freedom.
However yesterday was quite amazing, I got to see the people I love most n__n
Friday night was rough because I didn't sleep until 6:30AM but I guess I just beat my personal record of an all nighter without wanting it. Hahahaha.
Yeahh, I woke up about 12PM and it was the last time to do that for awhile...
Got changed and stuff and ate some food and then called Holly saying I'll be late.
I got to her house around 1 and we went in her room and talked and stuff and then we started reminiscing about Primary school days. And there's this one that I won't say because it's pretty embarrassing but seriously I started crying because I was laughing so much Hahahahaha!

Soon it was 5PM and Huy picked me up to go to YG and we picked up Phuc on the way. When we got there we waited a bit and everyone was talking to each other about their week and stuff then when everyone was there we started with some singing and then played a game and talked about what we felt about camp and what we learnt. When it hit 7:30PM all the small groups went off to their outing. HotDogz went to Cafe Primo for lunch and then TTP to watch Karate Kid, We Hungry went to KFC (LOL) and watch Karate Kid with Hot Dogz. My group, 4.5A Worldwide went to the Parade in Norwood and ate at Cafe Primo and then watched Toy Story 3.

That movie is sooooooooo good. I got teary near the end but Truc, Van and Chris were full crying. So funny.
By then it was about 11PM and we had to go home but beforehand Truc and Jon took Phuc and I to Truc's new shop (still in renovation) at 236 Grenfell Street it's going to be a urban clothing store (Yes, I am advertising.) Anyway, it is reeealllyyy good, I can't wait until it's finished =D

Then I went home and had a really good sleep.

I'm thinking about changing my URL for my blog, I still love Optimus Prime, TRUST ME. I just think it's a bit long. And since I've been thinking about my identity, I've noticed that Bich and Katherine are different people, but my true self is both combined. So I'm thinking:

thekicheblog.blogspot.com

I'll be asking people what they think, but if you're reading and you think it's good or bad please tell me on my Facebook or on my Formspring, THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment