Thursday, March 18, 2010

wish on a clover.

Happy Birthday Big Brother, Huy =]

Hmm so yesterday was eventful =]

Woke up at 7 to take a shower and blowdry my hair and then went to school.

THEN the French classes walked to Palace Nova to watch a movie ^^  we watched
"Le Petit Nicholas"
C'est mignon. Very cute =]
I sat next to Samantha and Richard, and Richard fell asleep on my arm but then I adjusted myself and he woke up. Oops. I ate too much popcorn and M&Ms <_<"
Yeah walked back talking to Strali, Richard, Samantha, Jasmine and other people then we went to Maccas =DD
Madame Judd couldn't be bothered looking ater us there so she said we can stay there until we've finished eating and then go back to school and she went back to school with some students. So several of us just stayed there talking until lunch.

Went back to school and saw Brandon walking up the stairs and caught up with him and everyone must have missed me loool. =] They were happy because I gave them food.
At lunch I almost fell asleep on Brandon and Michelle almost fell asleep on me but Owen and Cameron kept chucking leaves and grass in our direction <_<"

After school I had string ensemble, it was pretty good but Kai plays so fast <_<"
Had tutor and then went home to change and then went out to dinner with the family for Huy's birthday. We went to our favourite Italian restaurant - Amalfi Pizzeria.
Also we walked past this building and my goodness, I would love to live there. I will live there one day <3

If buildings were people, this would be one hot person ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment