Friday, March 12, 2010

those leaves definately look deliciously crunchy.

OHHH, so hopefully this would be a long blog because I was suppose to blog on Tuesday night, but I didn't.

So let's start from the beginning! Monday and Tuesday I had no school, so I hanged out with Holly most of the time.
On Monday Holly cameover my house and we watched "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" and what I have to say about that movie is it's dreadfully sad however not good as the book. Holly and I were pretty depressed after so we went to Subway for some foooooooood as usual. We were still pretty devo so we watched some Friends and Holly was playing Yoshi Island, which she's in love with.

Her eyes are so green in this photo O_O

On Tuesday I went to Holly's house and we did some homework <_<"
Also made a movie:
Fire Freaking Flies
I dislike that there's only videos of me (and guinea pigs) but I wanted Holly to be in it, but she said something like this is YOUR video, we'll make my video next time. =="

Oh, throughout the week I've been thinking a lot about HUGS, I don't why, lately they mean a lot to me. And everyday I want more.
When someone initiates a hug they usually wrap their arms around your neck, unless it's one of those retarded X hugs.
The best hugs is when you initiate the hug and then the other person hugs your waist not waaaay too tight but not like no touching. Oh, and they also smell nice =]
Best hug I've gotten so far, is from Lindaaaaa <3
She's amazing that girl.

Todaaay was SPORTS DAAY!
Morriss lost, lol. AGAIN. However it was very very fun.
I hanged out with my group first and then with Linda, Strali, Richard and Jenny and then at the end with the Asian group. Also I drew on people, and they drew on me =]
When Linda went to run the 100 metres, Richard, Strali, Jenny and I decided to make a Linda cheer squad! GIVE ME A FREAKING L!

Morriss 1st Maghey 1st
Adey 2nd
West 3rd
MORRISS 4th

PS: I also Love Georgia Forrest <3

No comments:

Post a Comment