Saturday, March 6, 2010

let's play some tien len to make us happy.

Ahhh, I haven't blogged in a while, and je suis tres tres tres desole.
Uhhmm, so I HAVE A FOUR DAY WEEKEND. WOOOOOO!

So uhh, haven't been super happy lately, I don't know why. I just haven't.
So, yeah, I need a happy boost soon. Otherwise I might go mad.

Had Viet School today AND I GOT SOME 3D GLASSES =D
Thanks Danny =]]



So uhh, YG started at 5:30 today =D But didn't actually start 'til 6 =="
It'll get better, no one will be late next week. I promise >=)

It was a great session, so much fun.

Uhhh, IT'S BEEN RAINING! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Oh and, uhh Tuesday hopefully will be able to go to Yvonne's house. However if I'm not allowed to, I might consider doing something with Holly.

Have a great weekend everyone =D

No comments:

Post a Comment