Monday, February 22, 2010

i'm rodrigue.

So just a few moments ago I watched "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber on Youtube.

And I'm sorry for the next words may offend you but this is my honest, honest opinion.

It's a cute song, yeah. But seriously, Justin needs to go through puberty before he starts making records. He's cute, but the girl in there is obviously a few years older than him and HAS hit puberty. Seriously.. She's taller than him O_O"
I LOL'ed when one of the messages was "I'll buy you expensive chocolates." Who says that? <_<" He probably thought that she'd think "OHMYGOSH HE'LL BUY ME CHOCOLATE, I'LL BE A GOLD DIGGER!"
Though "I'll shower you with kisses." was cute.

If I was the girl, I would be like HOW DOES THIS GUY LIKE ME SO MUCH FROM JUST MY LOOKS?!
He's probably some pimp ass player. It's a bad choice, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment