Saturday, December 5, 2009

Olivia Marie Downey <3

Okay well, today isn't the best day of my life, my dog Winnie just died.

WINNIE I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU A LOT.
My mum is in a bigger state than I am she's been in bed for a while jut staring into space.

This blog post is for Winnie and dearest Olivia.

Well, Olivia is this awesome girl and I love her very very much =]
She's totally gangsta also she is very Asian on the inside, SHE'S MORE ASIAN THAN ME!
=O
She's one of the most gorgeous girls I know =)
I've known Livvy since we were this small *indicates with hand*
Best memory with her would be saluting each other when we jump off the diving board, the legendary highfive with the fly and gosh year 7 camp =D

She loves William Beckett, which she screamed in her sleep at year 7 camp. ahahahaha.

well must be off.
AU REVOIR.

1 comment: